A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Friday, April 21, 2006

YOUR COVER'S BLOWN

A pretty piece of flesh...



That's the designed version of the cover to The Everlasting, the result of Chynna, myself, James Lucas Jones, and Steven Birch at Servographics putting our heads together.

Randomness...

11th Cat volume 4 has been turned in.

My interview with Mike Allred for the Bottle Rocket magazine anthology is pretty much complete. Ian R. Shaugnessy is also interviewing me, and they will be running an unpublished Lance Scott short story as well. Joëlle Jones and Chynna Cluston will be contributing illos to my stuff, and Marc Ellerby is doing a strip of his own. It's a family affair, all edited by Zach Trover. Out in July for San Diego Comic Con International.

I can't wait to see this movie.

Current Soundtrack: Massive Attack, Collected (both discs)

Current Mood: scrumptious

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * The Blog Roll

[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2006 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: