A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

THE HARDEST BUTTON TO BUTTON

Sent to the badge makers today, three buttons for San Diego:


Love the Way You Love by Marc Ellerby


The Everlasting designed by Steven Birch


12 Reasons Why I Love Her art by Joëlle Jones, color/design by Steven Birch

My love, she comes in colors...

Current Soundtrack: Love, Da Capo

Current Mood: predatory

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * The Blog Roll * "Can You Picture That?" * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2006 Jamie S. Rich

2 comments:

david golbitz said...

Those look great. Wish I was going to be able to make it to San Diego this year.

Marc Ellerby said...

swish!