A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Monday, June 26, 2006

WHEN ROMANCE IS DEAD

Look out, world. I'm back on the case.

Last night I managed to produce 2,300 words of Have You Seen the Horizon Lately? despite an unbearable heat and the laptop attempting to turn the underside of my arms a golden brown.

Additionally, over Saturday and Sunday, I completed the first draft to the English script for Chocolat vol. 4. The curious can read a preview of 1 here.

And, of course, you're all going to the comic book shop on Wednesday, yes?



Current Soundtrack: The Beautiful South, Superbi

Current Mood: hot

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * The Blog Roll * "Can You Picture That?" * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2006 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: