A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

I HEARD IT FROM MY FRIENDS ABOUT THE THINGS YOU SAID

Big sweetheart Sarah Grace McCandless gave me a gorgeous quote for the back of The Everlasting:

Jamie S. Rich's The Everlasting is a wonderfully engaging, clever, and heartbreaking tale. His honest and tender prose about the complex world of relationships resonates like a bittersweet soundtrack of love and loss.

Isn't that swell? I'm a quarter into Sarah's own excellent second novel, The Girl I Wanted To Be, and her prose has gotten wonderfully evocative while also being lyrically economical. As I told her, she gets done in five words what takes me ten. You should all go out and get it. Christine Norrie did the cover:



Sarah is on tour. Visit her if she's coming to your town.

Current Soundtrack: King of Queens, because sometimes a sitcom rerun is the perfect thing after work

Current Mood: loved

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * The Blog Roll * "Can You Picture That?" * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2006 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: