A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

3-HOLE PUNCH JAMIE

Fans of the U.S. Office will understand the inspiration for my costume today.



Others may not. Personally, I like the idea of a costume of a guy in a costume, and next year I encourage someone to go as me in the costume of a guy in a costume.

Happy Halloween!

Current Soundtrack: Chynna's Halloween Mix 2005

Current Mood: scared


[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2006 Jamie S. Rich

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You get any pictures?

Hey, when my iTunes crashed a while back I lost all my previous Halloween mixes- if you ever have the time to let me know what are on the others so I don't repeat next year. I would have done a new one this year, but I couldn't even find my hard copies to remind myself what was already on them. (If you saw my office you'd know why...) I have 2006 on my computer, so that means there'll be two next year... maybe.