A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Monday, October 30, 2006

I'M WITH STUPID



I remember this photo. When the guy was setting up his camera and said he could get the whole booth in one go, that's when Joëlle suddenly had to go to the bathroom. That would be her seat next to me. From left to right: Corey Lewis, Joe Nozemack, Jared Jones (James' brother, not Joëlle's), Douglas Sherwood, and me, Stumptown 2006. There is a whole Flickr photopool for the interested.

Reader Views also has a new interview with me up, largely talking about the prose, but touching on a little of everything. Check it out.

Current Soundtrack: Pet Shop Boys, Fundamental/Fundamentalism


Current Mood: bored


[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2006 Jamie S. Rich

1 comment:

bardot said...

one of these years, i'm going to stumpton. same with spx.

it looked fun!