A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Friday, October 06, 2006

MAMA HAS A SQUEEZE BOX, DADDY DOESN'T SLEEP AT NIGHT

We've unleashed a monster.



World, meet Joëlle Jones.

BF: You mentioned that things changed with casual conversation. How much did you coming into it affect the script? Jamie had the script written first, and then you came aboard.

JJ: Let’s see… It’s funny; Jamie and I live only a few blocks away, which we didn’t know. So Jamie and I started meeting for coffee and discussing the book. And it was really easy for us to hang out, have a drink at the local bar, and just go off. It was really easy. I would just say, “I really wanted to do such and such to this chapter” and if I gave him enough drinks he’d say, “Yeah, that sounds great! Let’s do it!”

Read the full interview here.

Current Soundtrack: Placebo, Placebo: 10th Anniversary Edition (I suppose Joëlle is lucky my heading didn't come from "Slackerbitch")


Current Mood: amused

No comments: