A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Friday, October 13, 2006

MAUNDERING: QUICK UPDATE FROM THE ROAD

Read Joëlle's new interview HERE.

RE: The Washington Post - The interview with me is in today's Washington Post Express, which is their commuter version. Not sure if it's available beyond the area, as it's a daily freebie. If I discover there is a link online, I'll post it, but haven't seen the physical paper yet.

The flight here went well, though I find it ironic that the three older people sitting behind me complaining about how the world now has too much ambient noise would not shut up for the entire flight.

And this dude hates me.

1 comment:

Greg McElhatton said...

It's better than nothing: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/express/pdfs/EXPRESS_10132006.pdf