A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Monday, September 11, 2006

TENDER IS THE NIGHT/LOVE IS THE GREATEST THING



Several links to post today, but the one I am most excited about is the interview and preview of 12 Reasons Why I Love Her that went up at Broken Frontier this morning. The interview is conducted by Adrian f. Zettlemoyer, and the site is running the complete chapter 2 in order to entice people to buy the book.

So, what are you waiting for? Go to Broken Frontier and read the second of 12 Reasons Why I Love Her.

Then go to whatver comic book retailer or bookseller you usually frequent and tell them to order this book for you. Give your comic book store the Diamond Order Code: AUG06 3489.

ISBN: 1-932664-51-3

And for you online shoppers, might I suggest Amazon for 12 Reasons Why I Love Her?

By the way, the above version of the cover was colored by the awesome Lee Loughridge.

* * *

Elsewhere...

Been waiting for that second inked page from Andi Watson? Here it is.

Want to know what one of the first people to read my next novel, Have You Seen the Horizon Lately?, thinks of it? Look no further.

Current Soundtrack: Justin Timberlake; Jane Birkin, Fictions

Current Mood: giggly

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * The Blog Roll * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2006 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: