A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

TO ME YOU ARE A WORK OF ART

Are people keeping an eye on Andi Watson's journal? Because he's one of comics' best illustrators and he posts a piece of art practically every day. I've already notified you to his two pencilled pages this week, but for fans of seeing the process, it continues. Today he posted the first page of inks.

This two-page strip I think will be out by the end of the year.

Current Soundtrack: Bruce Springsteen, We Shall Overcome: The Seeger Sessions; The Duels, "Animal/Potential Futures (Music6 Versions)"

Current Mood: desirous

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * The Blog Roll * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2006 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: