A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

HOW MANY BOYZ ARE RAW?

Largehearted Boy, one of the most informative and easy to digest daily music/pop culture blogs out there, has given me a return engagement for its Book Notes column. This is where authors make soundtracks for their books. (He also has Note Books, where musicians list books they are reading.) I participated last year for The Everlasting, and now I've done a lengthy examination of the music I listened to while writing Have You Seen the Horizon Lately?.

Read it here.

And in honor of this, the one song I probably listened to more than the title track:





Current Soundtrack: M.I.A., Kala

Current Mood: there's no coffee in the house

e-mail = golightly at confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * ComicSpace * Last FM * GoodReads * The Blog Roll * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

All text (c) 2007 Jamie S. Rich

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! How gorgeous. I've never heard this before.