A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

SKETCHES FOR MY SWEETHEART THE DRUNK

It's a random kind of day.

* The script read awesome. I'm actually pretty happy with it. Which makes me think DC will somehow hate it. Because that's the way I roll.

* This picture I took of myself at Matt Grigsby's birthday party last night cracks me up.



I was so drunk that on the way home, listening to a remix of "Shake the Disease," I punched a brick wall because I didn't like the way it was looking at me.

* Firat, a young fellow in Turkey I met through LastFM, posted about me on his blog, talking about my novels. You can read it here, but only if you understand Turkish. I have yet to find a decent translation device online that can handle the language. Check out his user profile on LastFM, though. His alias is "Smithsuede." How cool is that? We are far away, and yet we are so close.

Current Soundtrack: random



Current Mood: constantly starving today

e-mail = golightly at confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * ComicSpace * Last FM * GoodReads * The Blog Roll * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

All text (c) 2007 Jamie S. Rich

3 comments:

Ianmic01 said...

You punched a wall?!

I might be Lindsay Lohan, but for that you are on your way to William Holden...passed out and bleeding from the brain!

fırat said...

we are the pigs

Chynna Clugston Flores said...

AH, there's the Jamie I know.

Congrats on the script.