A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

SELL ME CANDY

I've gotten my copies of Love the Way You Love, Side A and given the unconventional slow roll-out it's receiving, I am offering it to my blog readers direct.



This collection brings together the first 3 issues. Marc and I aren't big on the whole "pack it with extras" routine, but there are two new pages slotted in to fill out empty spaces.

Each book is $12, plus $2 postage for the first book. I also have most of my other titles in stock, so if you are looking for something else, drop me a line. golightly [a] confessions123.com is the address for all enquiries and Paypal. Checks/money orders also accepted. Any order of two or more books will receive a flat $4.50 postage rate and sent priority.

Naturally, all books will be autographed, and special requests will be accommodated.

Plenty of copies of my short prose story "Chevelu" are also still available for $3.



Current Soundtrack: Siouxsie Sioux, Mantaray

Current Mood: shill

e-mail = golightly at confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * ComicSpace * Last FM * GoodReads * The Blog Roll * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

All text (c) 2007 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: