A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

I'M LAYING MY CARDS ON THE TABLE

Several things in my internet life:



* My latest DVD Talk review is up: Naked City - Set 3.

* Greg McElhatton has aided me in updating Confessions123. The lists of my various work are up to date, "Walk Like a Panther" and its new ending has been added to my short story section, and the prologue of The Everlasting found on the Current Projects page is now the text from the final draft.

* Previous Permanent Records guest columnist Christopher McQuain has posted an awesome review of Morrissey's Ringleader of the Tormentors. Great insight, as well as an excellent eye for seeing how it fits in the culture at large. The comparison to Katharine Hepburn and Summertime alone earns him big points with me.

Current Soundtrack: Northern Soul's Classiest Rarities

Current Mood: flirty

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * The Blog Roll * "Can You Picture That?" * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2006 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: