A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Monday, May 22, 2006

IN THE FUTURE WHEN ALL'S WELL

Just got back from seeing a screening of X-Men 3, which I will say nothing about until my DVDTalk review goes up on Thursday. But the reason I write now is not to boast (okay, maybe a little), but because I can't believe I nearly let the day go by...

Break out the bubbly! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MORRISSEY!



According to your Shojo Beat horoscope, you're going to find both the "eye candy" and the "brain candy" you seek in a mate, but sadly, not in the same person. It's your move on the chessboard of love. How shallow shall you be?

Current Soundtrack: The Smiths, Strangeways Here We Come

Current Mood: geeky

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * The Blog Roll * "Can You Picture That?" * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2006 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: