A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

I'M A MAN WITH A MISSION IN TWO OR THREE EDITIONS

I've taken advantage of my freelance snafus and my newly halved schedule at the day job to hunker down this week and work on "Romeo may be Bleeding, but Mercutio is Dead." That's the Lance Scott story we're going to serialize on his journal this summer to promote The Everlasting.

I just finished the first draft.

Nearly 13,000 words. And I think it's pretty good, all told.

I also watched a movie today and wrote a review of it for DVDTalk, to be posted as soon as I have a chance to read it over.

I'd say I was unstoppable if I wasn't starving and exhausted.

Current Soundtrack: Joëlle's Beatnik California Travel Mix (incuding Elvis Cosello's "Everyday I Write the Book")

Current Mood: accomplished

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * The Blog Roll * "Can You Picture That?" * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2006 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: