LOVE STEALS US FROM LONELINESS
The May edition of "Can You Picture That?" is now online. Read about Bukowski: Born Into This and the anti-war documentary Why We Fight.
I have also prepared my monthly picks for Trilogy Video. I realized I had a bunch of movies on my list of films waiting to be recommended that centered around adultry.
* Brief Encounter, based on a play by Noel Coward, dir. David Lean
* Closer, starring Jude Law, Julia Roberts, Clive Owen, & Natalie Portman, based on a play by Patrick Marber, dir. Mike Nichols
* Indiscretion of an American Wife/Terminal Station, starring Jennifer Jones & Montgomery Clift, dir. Vittorio De Sica
* A Married Woman, dir. Jean Luc-Godard
* Two for the Road, starring Audrey Hepburn & Albert Finney, dir. Stanley Donen
Current Soundtrack: Idlewild, Warnings/Promises
Current Mood: bitchy
[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2006 Jamie S. Rich