A personal diary keeping people abreast of what I am working on writing-wise.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Y'GOTTA BE BAD-ENOUGH TO BEAT THE BRAVE



So, Confessors, I guess I've sussed you out. Monday I have a new short story--a teaser for my next novel--posted online, and my invite to you to make comments meets with silence. Later that day I note that I have seen X-Men: The Last Stand with a promise that full opinions will come with my review for DVDTalk, and I get several e-mails from people saying, "Me, me, I'm special. I know you'll spill to me."

I see how you all are.

Well, here you go, you jackals. My review in full.



The above is my new desktop image. It replaces the illusration from the cover of The Everlasting. Interestingly, it's pretty much an exact reversal of Chynna's shot of Lance and Quentin, including who has their eyes where. The only difference is Audrey has the graciousness to close hers.

Current Soundtrack: Oasis, Be Here Now

Current Mood: sarcastic

golightly@confessions123.com * The Website * Live Journal Syndication * My Corporate-Owned Space * The Blog Roll * "Can You Picture That?" * DVDTalk reviews * My Books On Amazon

[to leave comments, click on the time-stamp below, then scroll down on the new page] – All text (c) 2006 Jamie S. Rich

No comments: